Descripción del proyecto
Tracey Tokuhama-Espinosa – 2018
– There is no learning without memory (and attention).
– There are multiple memory systems (not just long-and short-term, but also sensory pathway, emotional, and other).
– Forgetting is as important as remembering.
– Memory depends on chemical processes, electrical processes, neural pathways, and physical structures.
– Plasticity dependent memory consolidation is the core of all learning (see weeks 1, 2 and 3 on Plasticity).
– Risk and Protective Factors.