As a prevention organization, FCD Prevention Works understands the power of global COVID-19 prevention efforts. We also recognize that, in the face of drastically altered schedules and daily routines, this can be a difficult time to maintain healthy habits, for adults and especially for teens.
- How to model and encourage daily protective factors against teen substance use
- Resiliency tips that teens can apply now and later
- Making stress management a routine
- Teachable prevention moments within a family’s “new normal”
- The power of authenticity and effective parent-child communication